Our client is a manufacturer of intermediate chemicals and specialty resins.The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join it in the position of Maintenance Manager.
- Managing mechanical, electrical, instrument and utility supplies preventative maintenance and troubleshooting for the petrochemical plant.
- Coordinating with technical & production teams to implement a reliability project.
- Coordinating overall plant property and equipment maintenance.
- Providing long-term (3-5 years) technical plans in support of meeting business objectives while maintaining all assets and infrastructure of the plant.
- Developing and controlling the annual maintenance budget and ensuring all government codes and regulations are met.
- Managing and controlling utility supplies to process plants, i.e. PA and DOP.
- Developing and maintaining all preventative maintenance programs, moving from a reactive to preventative maintenance culture.
- Keeping all maintenance records and schedules up-to-date.
- Developing structured training plans for the maintenance team.
- Performing other tasks as directed by direct supervisor.
- Male, aged over 40 years old and Thai nationality
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in maintenance and engineering relating to petrochemical plant, oil & gas or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience at the management level.
- Strong in preventative maintenance.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Must be computer proficient in any maintenance program.