Our client is a leading trader of natural animal nutrition and health products.
Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Maintenance Supervisor.
- Conducting regular site tours to ensure optimal maintenance performance
- Being responsible for recruitment, retention, training and development of all maintenance technicians
- Scheduling and completing all maintenance work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all mechanical and electrical scrap materials are stored in a designated area.
- Sourcing spare parts from multiple suppliers.
- Monitoring outside contractors repair work.
- Working with the production team to ensure continuous improvement of products, processes and services and to reduce costs for the company
- Calibrating all measurement equipment.
- Aged 26 - 35 years old.
- Male only and Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Having experience of at least 3 years in the position of Maintenance Engineer
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and drawing software (AutoCAD, Corel Draw and AI).
- Good command of English.