- Being responsible for monthly / quarterly / yearly management reporting. Ensuring the timely and accurate preparation and presentation of forecasts, management accounts and consolidation reports for the management team.
- Preparing quarterly / annual budgets and updating forecasts. Delivering reports with accuracy and within deadlines and providing useful analysis.
- Controlling budgets and reviewing expense accruals and payments to ensure that they are in line with the approved budgets.
- Updating accounting standards and advising of any impact on the company and group’s financial operations.
- Handling other tasks as assigned.
- Thai nationality, aged between 33 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance or MBA qualification
- At least 8 years of experience in management accounting, reporting and financial analysis with 2 years plus in a holding company or managing multiple sub-companies.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Results-driven and able to to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Very good command of both spoken and written English.
- CPA qualification is preferable.