Our client is a leader in the automotive industry. The company is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced person to join its team in the position of Manager - Sales Operations.
- Analyzing historical data, preparing and proposing sales plan, managing sales growth based on yearly sales target and formulating a sales strategy for assigned territory to ensure in line with the company’s business direction.
- Communicating and approving targets with dealers in terms of volume, bonuses and marketing plan.
- Monitoring target achievement of dealers and elaborating on and implementing concrete measures with dealers to ensure target achievement (qualitative and quantitative).
- Monitoring sales performance and providing advice and assistance to solve problems, collecting market information and feedback and analysing the market situation. Coordinating with internal departments in order to achieve the sales target and ensure business growth.
- Managing and controlling dealers to be in compliance with company retail standards relating to sales, marketing, corporate identity, facilities, manpower, dealer system and customer satisfaction index (CSI)
- Advising dealers’ Sales Managers regarding strategic development of new car sales and supporting corporate & special sales and selection functions.
- Setting sales targets and Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI), including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) with dealers’ Sales Managers.
- Supporting dealers in the used car business segment in respective service catchment area and supporting in optimizing the complexity between new and used car business.
- Supporting selection program implementation at dealers.
- Setting and supervising marketing targets and marketing activities with Sales Manager for new cars, aligned with corporate & special sales, and selection (marketing plan).
- Managing dealer marketing performance and brand appearance (dealer outlets and communication).
- Motivating, supervising and coaching dealers and sales team on tasks and advising on problem solving solutions. Ensuring an independent and dedicated workforce and creating an effective and efficient team to achieve sales targets.
- Coordinating with a training academy to conduct the Sales Qualification program for all sales staff at dealerships to be certified.
- Ensuring all up-to-date product information is communicated to all sales staff at dealers.
- Male or female
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or related fields
- At least 5 years of working experiences in sales. Experiences in the Automotive industry is a plus
- Fluent in both Thai and English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sales and sales funnel management skills
- Networking and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Computer proficient (MS Office)
- Able to work well under pressure