- Setting the overall strategic direction of the company.
- Directing and supervising the activities of staff.
- Planning and implementing long-term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Looking for opportunities to increase efficiencies and speed up processes across the business.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that affect the company.
- Implementing new processes and procedures across the business.
- Setting company-wide KPIs to gauge company performance in all areas.
- Reporting results to the Board on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Monitoring costs against budget.
- Building and maintaining an effective management team.
- Master or Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 15 years in an IT company with at least 5 years of leadership or solution development experience.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of technical troubleshooting methodology.
- Natural leader and motivator of people.
- Strong understanding of IT service management tools.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.