Our client delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is organized into two business areas, Healthcare Solutions (HCS) and Warehouse & Distribution Solutions (WDS).
- Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams with the aim of selling healthcare automated materials
- Planning work schedules and also weekly and monthly timetables
- Keeping positive relationships with new and existing clients for potential business opportunities
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities with customers in the medical and healthcare sector
- Working with team managers to plan on how to approach contacts and create effective plans for sales in a particular area
- Preparing sales reports
- Aged not over 33 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 1 year of working experience in the healthcare industry
- Good command of English.
- Good-appearance, self-motivated, results-driven, flexible, a team player and possess a service mind
- Having own car and driving license