PRTR is looking to speak with an Manufacturing Execution System (MES) manager who has experience in a live manufacturing system management, in combination with the EP solutions. The challenge for the Manufacturing Execution Manager (MES)is to analyze and find software solutions to support the business requirement.
Our client is an international electronics firm, located on the BTS line here in Bangkok. They are now expanding their business and in need to MES managers to take charge and lead the change. With a constant high demand in the market, the company is having a lot of interesting projects for you towork on and the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Leads, defines, and proposes software solutions and implementation strategies to support business requirement
- With IT, manage projects for feature enhancements, and integration with other applications.
- Supervise Manages a team of Developers, System Analyst, to support the manufacturing system.
- Ensuring the quality and timeline of IT solution and project meets business requirements
- Ensuring the team success, direction, and constantly train the team with new technologies and innovation.
- Provide for user training and hands-on support to the factories as needed
- Hand – on experience on Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and ERP system.
- Experience in software development projects and lift cycle.
- At least 3+ years of experience in management role.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skill
- Knowledge in semiconductor business would be advantage
- Very good command of both written and spoken English
- Good in problem solving and analytical skills
This is a great company to join one of the fastest growing industries and a global player. Interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and submit your CV in “Word” form. We will contact you soon to talk about the opportunity.