Our client provides networking products and telecommunication solutions. They manufacture electronic communications devices, and they provide equipment, software and services to enterprise customers. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of MIS Administrative staff.
- Preparing and providing accurate and timely reports for the regional consolidation centre.
- Handling maintenance and administration of information delivery systems.
- Maintaining test scenarios, test cases and test steps when process or environment has changed.
- Analysing, reviewing and making recommendations for program process revisions, new products and new processes to increase operating efficiency.
- Leading, maintaining and ensuring process improvement.
- Working with regional business process management team and key operations leaders for process development and implementation.
- Supporting computer operator staff in functional use of software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related field.
- Basic understanding of IT administration and troubleshooting.
- Background in application testing or system testing concepts is an advantage, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good organisational and analytical skills.
- Good command of written English (need to communicate in English with headquarters and other centres overseas via email).