- Managing overall operations of office administration. Coordinating with other related departments in order to provide excellent administration services.
- Being responsible for the company’s purchasing process and orders.
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports and managing petty cash.
- Coordinating with a freight forwarder regarding import and export shipments.
- Developing and maintaining a filing system
- Developing all services to meet the highest standards.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in office management/administration with 2 years plus in a team management role within an international environment.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Experience in using Workday or SAP program is an advantage
- Familiar with MS Office programs.