Our client is a leading multinational Financial Service provider.
- Being responsible for office management and general administrative duties.
- Managing outsourced housekeeping service (maids).
- Ensuring office rules and regulations are well communicated, monitored and enforced.
- Managing the office’s budget control and expense payments.
- Handling office facilities and stationery purchases.
- Being responsible for office facility management.
- Thai nationality, aged between 35 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a GA or office management role at a managerial level.
- Direct experience in budget control, expense management or a similar task
- Strong organisational and leadership skills.
- Good command of English (reporting to a non-Thai supervisor).
- Computer proficient.