- Oversee day-to-day operations activities to ensure processes and procedures are understood and followedat all operational sites which are located in Bangkok and many districts in Thailand.
- Develop and implement KPIs for the Operations Department
- Manage and lead the operations team to meet team’s goals and KPIs
- Troubleshoot and provide logistical / operations solutions for issues of a moderate to complex scope
- Understand customers’ requirements which are in various industries andevaluate all relevant information to handle enquiries and complaints.
- Interpret carrier contract rates, participate in the renewal and negotiation of contracts and support all carrier relationship management.
- Communicate with internal and overseas customers and coordinate with vendors or agents to ensure smooth running of both inbound and outbound shipments
- Negotiate or obtain competitive transportation rates and secure space bookings
- Handle operations related matters and multiple tasks, set work priorities and organize work effectively
- Work proactively and continuously to identify cost savings and service enhancements and process improvementsconcerning the freight service to enhance overall customer satisfaction
- Actively participate in the company’s sales and marketing efforts
- Ensure the team is adequately staffed, managed and trained
- 10 years or more experience in logistics operations management, freight forwarding and transportation with various industries.
- Experience in carrier contract negotiations, routing and cost structure
- Good command of English
- Proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Customer-focused, detail-minded, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure and solve problems independently
- Leadership and people management skills
- Hands-on and able to work in a matrix environment.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW