Our client owns a well-known group of premium Chinese restaurant chains that have been operating since 1957. They now require a suitable candidate for the position of Restaurant Operations.
- Being responsible for overall aspects of the business under the company’s group; (about 5 branches).
- Managing and controlling all operations for the restaurant branches.
- Monitoring overall daily restaurant operations.
- Achieving monthly store sales and profit goals.
- Maintaining ongoing business development to deliver business growth, generate sales and raise brand awareness.
- Having full financial P&L accountability, including forecasting, actual sales, cost analysis and setting annual budget.
- Managing overall costs including equipment, waste, direct labor and materials
- Being responsible for creating and implementing promotional strategies to increase sales volume and achieve maximum customer satisfaction for future new openings.
- Ensuring all restaurant operations, kitchen operations, menu and recipes meet the quality and standards of the brand.
- Ensuring the company makes a profit by following guidelines for sales growth, food prices and employee wages.
- Monitoring stock and inventory system.
- Motivating and supporting restaurant managers with specific issues, such as staffing and business management.
- Conducting operations and overseeing procedures, practices and customer service excellence of the restaurant and support service staff.
- Planning manpower; developing and coaching staff
- Ensuring good public relations efforts as require to enhance and preserve a good company image.
- Ensuring all restaurants operate at a high quality level with emphasis on customer service while adhering to all health and safety company standards and procedures.
- Ensuring Restaurant Managers resolve customer complaints in a proper and swift manner.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management, Hotel and Catering, or related field required.
- Knowledgeable about restaurant or retail operations.
- Strong financial knowledge and proven ability to manage P&L.
- At least 8 years of experience in restaurant or F&B operations with 3 years plus at the managerial level.
- Experience in the F&B industry and restaurant operations are a must.
- Strategic thinker who is able to analyze data to improve performance.
- Ability to manage a large team of employees.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Pleasant personality, active person with excellent interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
- Customer oriented and service minded.
- Open-minded and flexible with a can–do attitude.
- Good command of English
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"