Our client is a leading retail chain in Thailand. The company now requires a well-organized, motivated, very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Operations Risk Manager.
- Developing and implementing the organization’s risk management program in a manner that fulfills the mission and strategic goals of the organization while complying with company standards related to safety and risk management.
- Setting up a risk management policy to handle any emergencies that occur within the company or affect the company.
- Developing and implementing systems, policies and procedures for the identification, collection and analysis of risk related information.
- Leading, facilitating and advising both internal and external departments in designing risk management programs.
- Educating and training leaders, staff and business associates on the risk management program and on their respective responsibilities in carrying out the risk management program.
- Actively participating in or facilitating committees related to risk management, safety, and quality improvement.
- Aged 27- 36 years old
- Bachelor’s Degreein Finance and Banking, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in risk management.
- A background involving statistics, data collection, analysis and data presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"