Our client is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. They explore, produce and market oil and natural gas. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Personal Assistant.
- Screening telephone calls and handling requests and enquiries.
- Maintaining and organizing diaries and planning and scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Dealing with incoming calls, post, emails and faxes.
- Taking minutes and dictation in meetings.
- Composing correspondence and managing databases.
- Creating presentations, documents and reports.
- Making decisions and assigning work to other staff members in the absence of the Executive.
- Liaising with both internal and external parties.
- Arranging all accommodation, transportation, flights, etc.
- Female only
- Age not over 25 years old
- Welcome new graduates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (GPA 3.0 plus)
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously