- Being responsible for the overall production plant in managing all its departments and facilities in an efficient, sustainable manner, respecting and enforcing all required health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Leading strategic and tactical operations/quality management deliverables to ensure customer and product/quality standards requirements are met within specifications and cost constraints
- Collaborating with other departments such as Logistics, Procurement, Sales and Supply Chain to ensure availability of raw materials and ability to meet customer specifications and timelines
- Managing all operation departments to ensure production output to supply is on-time and according to the required quality standards.
- Monitoring costs of production processes to ensure appropriate resource efficiency and cost stability
- Monitoring quality of the production and ensuring best process and quality performance and consistency
- Supporting continuous process improvement practice, cost reduction and best practice projects
- Supporting equipment utilization, implementing and maintaining a fully integrated preventative maintenance program
- Ensuring efficient & effective utilization of resources to achieve production volume target and delivery of quality products according to customers’ requirements. Effectively managing and driving plant performance to achieve the business goal and KPI target.
- Ensuring EHS compliance in the work place and driving team towards meeting EHS policy
- Managing, leading, motivating and training staff to ensure their development and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in plant management
- Experience in managing a related factory or in starch processing manufacturing is a plus
- Able to communicate in English, both written and spoken
- Able to relocate to Ubon Rachathani province
- Good leadership, management skill and teamwork ability.