Our client is a leading distributor of cast acrylic sheets and extruded plastic materials. They are currently seeking dynamic and qualified candidates to work in the position of Process Engineer to support their growing business.
- Working with the Production and Maintenance sections to optimize process parameters and formulations to improve product quality and reduce costs.
- Assisting in developing training programs.
- Monitoring performance of reporting and providing feedback to management.
- Giving advice to management on the safety of activities in the production process area and ensuring there are no accidents or loss of time.
- Demonstrating continuous improvement and getting involved in product development to achieve the highest level of product quality with the lowest production costs.
- Reporting to the Plant Manager
- Male or female, aged 29 - 35 years old.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Acrylic, Plastic, Chemical or Petroleum related industry.
- Knowledge of statistics and / or statistical software and experimental methods.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Able to work on alternate Saturdays.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a related field.
Qualified candidates and foreigners please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"