The Process Engineer will report directly to the Expatriate General Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Start-up, operation and optimization of initial assembly line.
- Be fully involved with all aspects of factory maintenance.
- Be responsible for commissioning product and process FMECA.
- Establish the optimum processes that meet the customer’s expectations and company efficiency requirements while considering process capability and post operations.
- Document and monitor a repeatable process that will be considered “production ready” for manufacturing operations.
- Investigate root causes of process variations and bringing them under control while establishing upper and lower control limits of various settings or parameters.
- Bachelor Degree in any relevant engineering field.
- Ideally have new factory set-up experience with the Automotive industry.
- Highly Motivated, Result Oriented, and Strong communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work well with others.
Our client offers a benefits package including a position allowance, health insurance, a five-day working week along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.