Our client is a leading construction management company and manages various types of properties with full facilities. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Procurement Manager.
- Managing purchasing and sourcing policies, developing and implementing purchasing and contract management instructions, policies and procedures.
- Negotiating the best purchasing conditions that optimize costs whilst ensuring that purchasing management policies and ethical regulations are applied.
- Managing the development and validation of new suppliers and negotiating and obtaining the best possible prices, quality and service.
- Establishing quality, logistics and commercial agreements with new suppliers.
- Coordinating with design, construction, engineering and other related departments.
- Applying all purchasing tactics to come up with the best costs for the company such as cost analysis, negotiations, volume discounts and relationship management.
- Monitoring and improving material costs and supplier performance.
- Supporting procurement initiatives and interfacing with strategic suppliers to solve problems involving pricing, supplier performance or any other matters that may arise whilst reviewing purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policies.
- Monitoring and controlling all procurement procedures.
- Male or female, aged 32-45 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Accounting, Engineering discipline or related fields.
- At least 7 years of procurement experience.
- Experience in construction management and property development is preferable
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- High level of initiative and problem solving skills.
- Able to build relationships