Our client is a leading energy group with a diverse portfolio of coal mining and power assets in the Asia-Pacific region. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Procurement Manager.
Location: Petchburi Road, Bangkok
- Overseeing all areas of procurement work in the Thailand office and global operations sites in Indonesia, China, Australia and Mongolia.
- Handling global procurement policies and procedures of company group.
- Monitoring and working with procurement teams in global operations sites in Indonesia, China, Australia and Mongolia.
- Ensuring global procurement procedures follow company guidelines.
- Coordinating with internal users, managing suppliers and ensuring sourcing processes run in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Sourcing and procuring goods and services for all departments to meet the targeted benefits and financial savings.
- Being responsible for commercial contracts and agreements regarding procurement tasks.
- Developing strategies and action plans for procuring work.
- Sourcing new suppliers, vendors and contractors both locally and overseas.
- Monitoring existing supplier performance.
- Monitoring inventory management for each section.
- Providing specialist advice, guidance and services on procurement for all departments.
- Handling additional/ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged 35-42 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5 years of direct experience in Procurement for a Mining Business or related field.
- Ability to work under pressure in a cross-cultural environment.
- Negotiation, analytical and interpersonal management skills.
- Ability to develop business processes, policies and procedures.
- Good personnel relationships and service minded.
- Good command of spoken & written English (Minimum TOEIC Score 700).
- Good command of Microsoft Office, Asset Management Software (preferably Maximo) and/or Oracle Application experience is a plus.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions.
- Knowledge of business applications.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW