Our client is a large European automotive company. Their main products are luxury cars. They are now expanding their new product line and seeking a well-organised and highly motivated candidate to fill the position of Procurement Officer.
- Select suppliers and issue RFQ (requests for quotation).
- Analyse the supplier quotations, and negotiate with suppliers to achieve target prices and decide on suppliers.
- Work with suppliers and propose ideas to the company purchasing officer or engineer to achieve CR (customer review) targets.
- Research price changes due to material market conditions, cost reductions, etc.
- Research price impacts caused by exchange rates and create reports for management.
- Male or female, aged 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At 5 least years of experience in purchasing.
- Good command of English.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Outlook