- Being responsible for overall aspects of production (food & beverage).
- Overseeing the production processes, planning and organizing production schedules organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing to budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective and setting quality standards for production.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Monitoring product standards, implementing quality-control programmes and determining quality control standards.
- Liaising with different departments, including suppliers, buyers, sales, marketing team, R&D team, quality team, and warehouse & logistics team.
- Working with management team to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Being involved in and making decisions on selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
- Supervising and evaluating performance of production team.
- Organizing relevant training sessions.
- Male or female, aged 40 - 50 years old.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Food Production or related field.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in beverage or canning production and must be experienced in leadership / management roles.
- Excellent understanding of food & beverage quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Deep knowledge and solid experience in production management.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Extensive experience in ingredient and flavour applications.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with people at all levels and experience in a team oriented environment is required.
- Must be creative, proactive and have the ability to perform well under pressure in a limited time frame.
- Good command of English.
- Good computer skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW