Our client is the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of battery separators for automotive, industrial and specialty applications. The company services the global battery manufacturing industry through marketing and sales offices in North and South America, Europe, Australia, South East Asia and China, supported by ten strategically located manufacturing facilities and three technical centres.
- Productivity/Quality and Process Parameter Control:
- Supervising production to meet the target.
- Enhancing QC tools to support controls.
- Ensuring all process parameters are controlled.
- Identifying any deviation from original and leading actions and preventative measures.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Developing and improving methods and machinery modifications for increasing productivity, efficiency, quality and cost reduction.
- Coordinating with the process team on PTS implementation for mass production (productivity & yield).
- Following Six – Sigma methodology.
- People Management.
- Managing and organizing production manpower (production work load, absenteeism, overtime, etc.)
- Organizing coaching to enhance the skills of production operators.
- ESH and Operational Excellence.
- Supporting all production aligned with ISO9000/14001 and leading action if any deviations are found.Driving 5S and TPM in production to be aligned with company direction.
- Thai nationality, male only, aged 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Industrial, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- At least 3 years of production engineering experience in heavy industrial continuous processes.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good analysis and problem solving skills with decision-making ability.
- Fluent in Thai with a good command of English
- Good abilities using MS Office software
- Good collaborative skills and able to work well under timelines.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO14000, OHSAS18001 and ISO 50001.
Our client offers a benefits package including; variable annual bonus (3-4 months), group insurance (OPD, IPD and dental), annual leave (starts at 10 days), provident fund and working hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00