- Defining of internal production methods (times and methods, grading, possible choices of equipment) relating to technical and economic needs and characteristics.
- Controlling the organizational development of production in the formal aspects (division and coordination of work, management and control mode) and informal aspects (development of human resources and social aspects of work organization).
- Provisionally defining of production planning based on technical specifications, contractual obligations and service to customers, the availability status of resources, and acquisition hypothesis of new contracts.
- Defining supplier qualification criteria and their application, either independently or with the support of other figures when present; choice based on technical and economic parameters, the possible outsourcing of production activities and the related sub-contracting management.
- Scheduling of maintenance activities on the basis of needs and workload.
- Overseeing the security situation in respect and in coordination with the position of Head of Security.
- Controlling the operational management of the progress of production activities in terms of resource allocation, timing and processing priorities.
- Taking responsibility for carrying out production orders in respect to the commercial property and the customer.
- Participating in the definition of technical specifications relating to quality control, in relation to the roles and responsibilities.
- Providing support in relation to the choice of investments for process technologies.
- Aged 35 years old or above, male, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experiences with a good record of supervisory/managerial roles, and being responsible for at least 20 subordinates.
- Experience from a multinational company will be an advantage.
- Good communication, presentation, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to portray strategical thinking and conceptualization and to adapt to work in actual circumstances to seek for the best solutions in each case.
- Team Leader, able to demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
- Team player, willing to support and develop teams and others.
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious.
- Creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Hands-on approach.
- Good command of English.
Our client offers a basic salary, other allowances, a provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five day working week.
Reference Code: PM1102804
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Production Manager (Electrical/Electronics Equipment) - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, or click “Apply Now”