The Project Manager will report directly to the Expatriate Product Line Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Determines the budget, the project development plan and pursues the quality plan, according to development standards and customer requirements
- Elaborates and organizes technical meetings and project reviews, in conjunction with team, external stakeholders, customers and suppliers’ contacts
- Be responsible for commissioning product and process FMECA
- Develops RFQs and purchasing requisitions
- Be entrusted with the presentation of initial sample files and monitors their progress until their acceptance (mass production agreement) by the Customer
- Oversees the manufacturing process and implementation to achieve fixed objectives
- Draws on the available IT systems and resources (PDM, EDM project, SAP) and ensures the reliability of relevant data
- Cooperates with the Product Line Manager, the Management Account Controller and the Quality Manager assigned to the relevant site during Project Steering Committees (PSC), Project progress report (QCD objectives)
- Develop quotes and put forward proposals on minor technical modifications for the project under assigned responsibility in compliance with the Group’ costing (pre-project) and sales guidelines
- May have to supervise the activity of one or several Project Manager(s) depending on the organizational structure
- Be responsible for implementing the overall procedures and operating instructions relevant to Quality, Safety and Environment, within the assigned area of responsibility and in compliance with the Group rules.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experiences in Automotive Industry.
- Good command of project management and APQP procedures.
- Be able to work with diverse multicultural team.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills with strong leadership.
- Possess strong sense of confidentiality.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MRP using ERP systems such as SAP/R3
- Good command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Ford’s product development system through being either a manager or engineer.
- Solid skills in Microsoft office suite programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Our client offers a benefits package including a position allowance, health insurance, a five-day working week along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.