Our client is the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of battery separators for automotive, industrial and specialty applications. The company services the global battery manufacturing industry through marketing and sales offices in North and South America, Europe, Australia, South East Asia and China. They are supported by ten strategically located manufacturing facilities and three technical centres.
- CAPEX and project procurement:
- Be responsible for achievement of project goals (cost, quality, deadlines).
- Work on the introduction of new projects with cross-functional teams, both locally and internationally within the company.
- Negotiate the best payment terms and contract conditions while maintaininga high level of integrity.
- Handle other general projects or purchase engineering duties as necessary.
- Maintenance items, build to specification and engineering parts:
- Get the requirements and contact suppliers/sub-contractors to meet drawing specifications, schedules, quantities and budget requirements.
- Check quantities, drawing specifications andcosts.
- Communicate with requestor, suppliers and sub-contractors for more details.
- Request quotations, compare prices, submit PR-PO to suppliers and control and coordinate with them to ensure materials are delivered on time with good quality.
- Supply and spare parts purchases
- Request quotations, compare prices, submit PR-PO to both overseas and local suppliers and control and coordinate with them to ensure materials are delivered on time with good quality.
- Evaluate and reduce costs of supply items by finding a new potential suppliers.
- Keep purchasing data and filing documents.
- Thai nationality, male only, aged 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline of Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in engineering purchasing for an international company.
- Strong background in purchasing and negotiations
- Experience in a manufacturing MRP system is preferred.
- Good command of English.
- Understanding of the plastic industry or a similar industry is a plus.
Our client offers a benefits package including;variable annual bonus,group insurance (OPD, IPD and Dental), vacation (starts at 10 days), provident fund and working hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00