Our client is a large group that operates restaurants in shopping malls. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of QA Manager.
- Being responsible for quality assurance functions of the company.
- Directing and managing projects from beginning to end.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Setting customer service standards.
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health & safety.
- Working with operations staff to establish procedures, standards and systems.
- Determining training needs.
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information.
- Monitoringperformance andoperations and providing recommendations to meet the specified standards.
- Analysingquality results to obtain certification.
- Finding solutions to prevent or resolve problems.
- Developing new products.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a food-related discipline, such as Food Science, Food Technology, Food Industry Management or related field.
- Male or female, aged 28 – 35 years old.
- At least 3 years of quality assurance experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Experience in R & D
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Service minded with excellent management skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW