Our client is a canned food manufacturer and food service provider in Thailand. The company has been supporting customers with a wide range of high quality products for over 50 years. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of QA Manager.
- Being responsible for quality assurance functions of the company.
- Complying with laws, regulations and ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
- Planning, conducting, testing and inspecting materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Supervising and guiding inspectors, technicians and other staff.
- Reviewing customer feedback, responding to any complaints and resolving any issues.
- Leading internal training for quality control with operators to understand quality standards and awareness of critical quality problems for products.
- Monitoring risk management activities.
- Visiting company plants in Chiang Mai and Chumphon.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in food-related discipline, such as Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry, Food Industry Management, or related field.
- Male or female, aged 35 – 45 years old.
- At least 10 years of quality assurance experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Must have experience in a food manufacturing company.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and database programs.
- Good understanding of food safety standards ISO 9001:2008, GMP, HACCP,BRC, IFS, etc.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Service minded with excellent management skills.