The Quality Engineer will report directly to the Expatriate QSE Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions
- Conduct internal and 3rd party/supplier procedural and process audits in line with agreed audit schedule with effective follow up, planning & management.
- Assist in the preparation and review of internal/3rd party and supplier Quality Plans.
- Participate in Supplier evaluations and performance monitoring programs based on set of agreed KPI’s and targets
- Support robust resolution of Customer/Supplier quality related issues using standard problem resolution tools i.e. 8D
- Participate in FAI activity throughout the Material Supply Chain.
- Adhere to our safety systems and controls in line with the HSQE Company policies.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Quality or Safety Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experiences in Automotive Industry.
- Possess persuasion and coordination skills, analytical thinking with good leadership.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance planning methodologies and tools ie QRQC, APQP, FMEA, Six Sigma, 8D.
- Good command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Practical experience in Management Systems.
- Good understanding of process capability, metrics and improvement methodology and tools.
- Solid skills in Microsoft office suite programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Our client offers a benefits package including a position allowance, health insurance, a five-day working week along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.