The Quality Manager will report directly to the Thailand Country Manager and will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Plan, implement and manage quality management systems.
- Hire, train and supervise for the Quality Facility.
- Motivate and direct employees to effectively own and operate their quality system to meet Customer and Company expectations.
- Directly responsible for quality, delivery, productivity and profitability of the facility.
- Create and maintain customer relationships.
- P/L accountability, equipment, budget creation and management.
- Champion opportunities to increase the scope of responsibilities of the Quality Facility.
- Responsible for gaging equipment, space allocation and maintenance of facility.
- Report monthly quality results of facility.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or other related filed.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of GD&T, CMM Operation, and Factory Flow.
- Project management experiences a must.
- Proven track record of monitoring budgets and implementing cost controls
- A proven record or achievement in a fast paced, modern manufacturing environment.
- Hiring and training experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and application of Lean Manufacturing, 6-Sigma and/or ISO/QS/TS systems.
- Must be able to drive new projects to successful completion.
Our client offers attractive salary plus benefit, and 5 days working