Our client is a land and Property Developer who provides quality and innovative solutions for land and property development by developing buildings in strategic locations in Bangkok.
- Being responsible for policy formulation and implementation of strategic plans for the provision benefits and goal of the Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT).
- Managing performance and operations of the REIT, including planning, selecting and managing investment portfolio and risk.
- Selecting real estate appraisers; planning and strategizing provisions of real estate benefits.
- Planning marketing and sales promotions along with public relations and competitive strategies for REIT to generate returns on investment within a specific time.
- Estimating revenues, expenditures and costs of the Trust.
- Identifying trust policies and monitoring loans of the Trust.
- Aged 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or Property Management.
- More than 5 years’ work experience in property fund or real estate investment trust (REIT) is highly preferable.
- Good knowledge of marketing with strong analytical and spreadsheet skills.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- An enthusiastic team player.