- Take responsibility in searching for candidates, understanding the customer’s requirements and then ensuring, by the search and selection of staff, that the customer’s requirement is achieved.
- Manage and control recruitment systems and processes to ensure efficient provision of employment within the appropriate timeframe.
- Conduct interviews, tests and other related activities.
- Use candidate database and search or initiate contact with possible qualified candidates for specific job openings in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field
- Experience in managing complicated multi-role administration is an advantage.
- Mature, professional appearance, active, highly motivated, service-minded, creative and able to work independently.
- Able to work well under pressure and achieve performance targets.
- Good presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and computer proficient.
- Experience in a recruitment firm is preferred.
We offer outstanding promotion prospects and the chance to have your ideas listened to, quickly approved and speedily executed.