PRTR was established in 1990 as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR and Business Process Outsourcing services. We have 6 companies based in 7 offices employing a total of 300 staff and over 2,300 contract staff working at 145 customer locations. PRTR's turnover was 1.1 billion Baht in 2013 and we have achieved over 19% year on year growth for the past 7 years. PRTR Executive is expanding its Search division and is looking for qualified young Business Developers to join this dynamic, fast moving team of team of professionals.
- Taking responsibility for searching for candidates, understanding the customers’ requirements and ensuring that the customers’ requirements are achieved.
- Managing a team of recruitment consultants and controlling recruitment systems and processes to ensure efficient provision of employment within the appropriate timeframe.
- Conducting interviews, tests and other related activities.
- Generating a candidate database and searching for or initiating contact with potentially qualified candidates for specific job openings in a timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- Experience managing complicated multi-role administration is an advantage.
- Mature, professional appearance, active, highly motivated, service-minded, creative and able to work independently.
- Able to work under pressure and handle performance targets.
- Good presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English.
- Computer proficient.
- Experience in a recruitment firm is preferred.
We offer outstanding promotion prospects that can lead to outstanding income results. We offer the chance to have your ideas listened to, quickly approved and speedily executed.
PRTR will offer the selected candidate a very good salary, a monthly commission scheme and other adjoining benefits such as mobile phone, laptop, health insurance and the chance to work for a successful, stable and growing company.