PRTR was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai / British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR services.
- Managing a recruitment team and achieving sales targets.
- Establishing recruitment and selection strategies.
- Managing and controlling recruitment systems and processes.
- Handling recruitment assignments, including screening applications, interviewing candidates and screening candidates.
- Searching for qualified candidates as per customer requirements.
- Conducting competency-based interviews, tests and other related activities.
- Preparing recruitment budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a recruitment or sales role in a recruitment business or related type of service business with at least 2 years at the management level.
- Strong computer skills, especially in MS Office.
- Mature person with strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities to meet deadlines.