Our client is a leading Systems Integration (SI) and consulting company specializing in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Business Intelligence (BI), Data Analytics, & Data Mining. They are now offering a great opportunity with an attractive compensation package and good working environment for the right candidate in the position of Recruitment Manager.
- Leading the creation of a recruitment plan for each open position, including selection of recruitment channels
- Researching and recommending new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Building networks to find qualified candidates
- Conducting pre-screening and face-to-face interviews to find qualified candidates with Line Manager
- Coordinating events or college recruiting initiatives
- Attending events or job fairs for recruiting and company recognition
- Handling administrative duties and record keeping
- Performing other special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Political Science, Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 8 years of experience in human resources management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Can work well under pressure with good analysis and problem solving abilities
- Computer proficiency such as in using MS Office
- Good command of English
- Hardworking, honest, self-motivated and willing to learn.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work.