Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, they have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud computing. Their ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population.
- Analyse regional data (including sales / MKT expenses / profit and loss statements, etc.).
- Review sales contracts according to the authorization.
- Plan and analyse finances.
- Male or female, Thai nationality.
- Experiences in fraud management, financial verification or auditing.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, International Trade, Finance or a related field.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Data analytic capability and highly responsible.
- Familiar with consumer electronics or FMCG business.
- Computer literate with advanced skill level in Microsoft Office.