- Coordinating and preparing information for COGNOS budgeting/forecasting.
- Coordinating and reconciling inter-company transactions.
- Preparing monthly COGNOS reports and monthly currency effect files.
- Preparing monthly Net Working Capital (NWC) report and analysing assigned accounts
- Preparing monthly headcount report by cost center after reconciling with HR.
- Preparing monthly staff costs report and overheads report by cost center.
- Performing quarterly review and sending out report to Finance, IT and HR cost center, covering investment spending against budget with useful commentary.
- Reviewing investment request and sending to Finance & HR for approval.
- Supporting external auditor requests.
- Handling ad-hoc reports / requests.
- Males or female, aged not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in management accounting, cost controlling & analysis.
- Computer proficient in using Microsoft Office products especially Excel, SAP, Cognos.
- Strong knowledge of accounting concepts & International Accounting Standards
- Proven analytical and accounting skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.