Our client is a leading international travel service. As part of their planned growth throughout Thailand, they are now looking to enhance their team with an exceptional candidate for the position of Regional Human Resources Director.
- Provide and implement strategies and policies for organizational development.
- Monitor general HR functions, recruitment, compensation, employee relations and benefits.
- Provide suggestions to develop internal processes and systems.
- Support and provide consults to employees locally and abroad.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources; a master’s degree is a plus.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a general HR role.
- Experience in the travel and services industries is preferred.
- Very good command of English
Our client offers an exciting challenge to the right candidate, with a strong remuneration package and the ability to grow quickly within the company. We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW