Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, they have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Their ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population.
- Developing and implementing a national retail development plan which meets the company’s various objectives.
- Coordinating with sales and customers to develop and implement promotional programs.
- Increasing visibility and improving sales performance for key accounts.
- Drafting a business action plan and utilizing resources of the company to maximize profit.
- Ensuring retail management guidelines are implemented in a consistent, proactive and responsive manner towards both the market and consumers.
- Working closely with key accounts and strengthening customer relationships.
- Liaising with the sales and marketing teams and other relevant departments in order to achieve sales volume and market share targets.
- Gathering data and preparing business review information.
- Analyzing market information and sell-through reports.
- Male or female.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Work experience in the FMCG, mobile or electronics industry.
- Experience in marketing or selling to dealers or retailers will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of trading and retail businesses.
- Strategic thinker with an aggressive and strong personality.
- Strong in human relations and marketing.