Our client provides networking products and telecommunication solutions. They manufacture electronic communications devices and they provide equipment, software and services to enterprise customers. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Regional Retail Marketing Officer.
- Developing and implementing a national retail development plan which meets the company’s various objectives.
- Coordinating with sales and customers to develop and implement promotion programs.
- Achieving sell-out and sell-through targets.
- Increasing visibility and improving sales performance for key accounts.
- Drafting a business action plan and utilizing resources of the company to maximize profit.
- Ensuring retail management guidelines are implemented in a consistent, proactive and responsive manner towards both the market and consumers.
- Working closely with key accounts and strengthening customer relationships.
- Liaising with the sales and marketing teams and other relevant departments in order to achieve sales volume and market share targets.
- Gathering data and preparing business review information.
- Analyzing market information and sell-through reports.
- Male or female.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Experience working in FMCG, mobile or electronics industries.
- Experience in marketing or selling to/with dealers or retailers is an advantage.
- Good understanding of trading and retail businesses.
- Strategic thinker with an aggressive and strong personality.
- Strong in human relations and marketing.