The Reliability Engineer will report directly to the Plant Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Controlling subordinate to do work to achieve KPIs.
- Utilizing labour to minimize costs.
- Creating PM plans.
- Reviewing/revising PM plans.
- Controlling and driving condition based maintenance.
- Controlling spare parts inventory to minimize cost.
- Evaluating the performance of maintenance KPIs.
- Analysing breakdowns and preparing related reports.
- Creating maintenance instructions and check sheets.
- Auditing machine conditions.
- Ensuring all manufacturing facilities can support production.
- Ensuring all condition based equipment and tooling are precise and calibrated.
- Managing various continuous improvement projects, including 5S.
- Maintaining the PMII system.
- Maintaining the ISO standard system.
- Controlling safety.
- Controlling the KPI system.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate and able to operate all MS Office applications.
- Presentation skills, training skills, proactive, and problem solving skills.
- Leadership skills, a logical thinker, systematic, teamwork and analytical skills and self-organized together with good decision making abilities.