- Setting up, leading, implementing and maintaining Environmental, Health and Safety Management System e.g. Policy, Procedures, Work Instructions, Risk Assessments, Environmental Aspects, Internal Audits, Management Reviews (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001).
- Monitoring and ensuring that the company is in compliance with Corporate Standards, Environmental, Health and Safety Regulations and Customer Requirements.
- Conducting Environmental, Health and Safety awareness training to all employees and contractors at all levels.
- Planning Environmental, Health and Safety monitoring as required by EHS regulations.
- Leading the Investigation Team in cases of incidents.
- Establishing and maintaining emergency plans including emergency drills.
- Organizing and leading the Environmental Health and Safety Committee.
- Preparing Environmental, Health and Safety reports as required by the government.
- Supporting and suggesting the use of Personal Protective Equipment to all employees and contractors.
- Leading and supervising security personnel according to the company’s policy, arranging pre-medical check-ups for new employees and annual medical check-ups.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Environmental, Health and Safety from a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 management systems.
- Authorized Safety Officer, certified by the Government.
- Able to communicate in English will be advantageous.