Our client’s company is one of the major cement producers in Thailand with an aim towards serving the domestic market demand for cement and contributing to the national development plan. The company is now seeking a candidate to fill the position of Section Chief.
- Maintaining and implementing safety system and security.
- Establishing and supervising safety system as a professional safety officer.
- Performing accident/incident investigations and risk assessments to identify hazards and reporting, recording and analyzing results of the investigations and assessments.
- Monitoring and auditing contractor safe work permits, PPE usage and comments; taking corrective actions as necessary.
- Providing support to quality management system such as ISO 14001, ISO 9000.
- Monitoring safety and environment activities to comply with standard procedures and legal requirements.
- Coaching and training employees to follow the regulations and guidance in the safety manual.
- Thai nationality, aged 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Safety Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety, or a related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in safety manufacturing is a plus.
- Good team player, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Highly responsible.
- Good command in both spoken and written English is essential.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office).