- Ensuring a safe workplace and environment without risk to health.
- Ensuring that all health & safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Ensuring the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting. Ensuring the completion and regular reviews of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensuring that all accidents are documented and investigated, and, recommending improvements to be implemented.
- Ensuring that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
- Co-ordinating the development of health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
- Liaising with external health & safety consultants in the provision of training programmes and health and safety services.
- Providing regular reports to the Human Resources Manager, Board of Directors/Senior Management Team on relevant health and safety activities.
- Participating in monthly meetings when required to report on relevant health & safety matters.
- Thai nationality, male/female, aged not over 30 years old.
- Have a professional license and proven experience as a Safety Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in safety management or occupational health and safety.
- At least 1 year of experience in a safety role.
- Computer literacy in MS Office.
- Good problem solving skills and presentation skills.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
Our client offers a benefits package including a meal allowance, group life and health insurance, a provident fund and an annual bonus.
Reference Code: SO1002504
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Safety Officer- Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, by click “Apply Now”