Our client is a service provider of finance leasing, operating leasing, hire purchase and auto leasing to allow their customer businesses to acquire machinery, manufacturing equipment, office equipment, automobiles or other assets. They also provide professional financial advice and other solutions to clients.
- Being responsible for planning sales strategies.
- Supporting, controlling and managing the team to work harmoniously, including developing working systems to assist them in working efficiently and to achieve assigned targets.
- Finding new market opportunities and also new customers to expand the customer base.
- Identifying and analysing the market situation and customer needs as well as competitors’ plans and ensuring complete awareness of all team members.
- Building and maintaining major accounts and assigned segments through sales activities.
- Managing and training team members
- Coordinating and managing marketing plans and activities together with the Head of Marketing in order to ensure marketing plans support sales and generate business revenue.
- Male or female, aged between 35-45 years old.
- Experience in sales management of at least 3 years
- Experience from a banking or leasing business (SME client) is a must.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, leadership and customer relationship skills.
- Good English language communication.
- Have own vehicle and driving license.