The successful candidate will report directly to the Thai Assistant Sales Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Managing order and sales targets.
- Reporting on, and ensuring the accuracy of rolling forecasts.
- Serving customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Managing the day to day tasks associated with sales & services.
- Diploma Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Female and have own car with driver license is preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a sales and service related role, preferably with 1 years’ experience in the pump and valve business.
- The successful candidate will be proficient in the use of MS Office and be service minded and mature, with a pleasant personality and excellent organisational skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including a fixed annual bonus, health insurance, a five days working week and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.