- Acting as a Sales Representative of our client.
- Building & maintaining customer relationships.
- Conducting negotiations and managing business development and sales related activities.
- Following up on routine sales jobs and ensuring the delivery of jobs.
- Male or female, aged not over 32 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Have experience or knowledge in the logistics business, freight forwarding and import/export.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- A fast learner with self-initiative and a flexible personality.
Our client offers a basic salary, gasoline allowance, provident fund, group insurance and a five day working week.
Reference Code: SE1281602
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Sales Executive - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, or by click “Apply Now"