Our client is a global MNC that provides data analytic solutions. To further develop their activity in Thailand, they are looking to hire a professional to lead their sales operations in the country. This position is suitable for an ambitious and motivated individuals who are hungry to drive sales forward for a new business.
- Direct and coordinate company sales functions.
- Open doors to key decision makers in retail settings.
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing and new project developments.
- Directly manage client accounts and coordinate with the management of all other accounts.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Have overall responsibility to manage and guide the company technical personnel.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in sales management (experience selling IT solutions in the retail industry a huge plus).
- Experience in B2B sales to retail is an advantage.
- Professional level of written and verbal English communication and interpersonal skills and fluent in Thai.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Candidate must be driven and have a ‘hunter’ mentality!
Our client offers a highly competitive salary with high commission rate and opportunity for career progression within the company.
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resumes, a recent photograph and your current and expected salaries via Apply Now