The Sales Executive will report directly to the Sales Manager and will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Establishing new customers and further developing them as Company loyalty accounts.
- Maintaining existing customers and further developing them for repeated purchase orders to achieve sales targets.
- Maintaining sustainable relationships and establishing networks with multi-levels for business growth.
- Working closely with related teams to provide value-added solutions with excellent service to the customers to ensure full satisfaction.
- Maintaining good relationships with current customer by visiting with suppliers and the Sales Team.
- Maintaining healthy relationships with existing customers.
- Developing New Customers / Clients to expand the new business in the local market.
- Coordinating with suppliers and supporting them to deliver the products on time.
- Making appointments with, and visiting clients.
- Handling all sales related reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or a related field.
- Experience in CNC, milling, lathe or metal machining sales.
- At least 2-3 years’ sales experience in direct sales of industrial products or the construction related business.
- Strong planning and organizing skills, dynamic, highly motivated with good problem solving skills, and a team player.
- Possess a valid driving license, a company car is provided.
- Good command of the English language and computer proficiency.
Our client offers a benefits package including promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.