Our client is a professional travel agency that manages 3 brands to serve various target groups. Their headquarters was established in 2013. They are aiming to expand their market into European and Asian territories to meet the diverse needs of key customers. They are currently seeking a qualified candidate in the position of Sales Manager to lead their sales team.
- Ensure proper routing and travel itineraries.
- Identify new potential customers to maximize revenue.
- Liaise with other departments for documentation.
- Be open to perform ad hoc tasks as needed and requested by the company.
- Provide travel information to incoming enquiries.
- Build, maintain and grow new and existing customers.
- Thai nationality, male or female, aged 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in Outbound Tours.
- At least 2 years of demonstrated sales success.
- Good personality, interpersonal, communication, presentation and teamwork skills.
- Service minded.
- Must have demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives by developing and maintaining an assigned territory.
- Excellent telephone manners.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Energetic and proactive.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to multitask and solve problems.
- Good command of English or Japanese is an advantage.