Our client is large tire manufacturing company. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Sales Manager.
- Be responsible for sales in South East Asia.
- Develop and maintain long term customer relationships.
- Submit timely visit reports.
- Increase sales and meet targets.
- Collect competitor information, including samples, prices, costs, supply chain data, etc.
- Provide on-site services to customers.
- Collect marketing information and send to regional HQ.
- Prepare sales plans and be committed to meeting targets.
- Manage the SEA Sales Team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- More than 5 years’ sales experience in automobile markets and three years team management experience.
- Fluent in English, Chinese is a plus but not essential.
- Excellent working standards. Honest and earnest.
- Active with strong executive ability.
- Sensitive to market activity.
- 70% of working hours will involve business travel.